Endorsed by The Management.
- Environmental Management System compliance with international standards, relevant legislative, regulatory and other requirements.
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance through risk-based thinking, periodic review of objectives, internal audit and management review.
- Producing minimal negative environmental impacts through its activities, products and services.
- Reduce and prevent land, air, water and noise pollution.
- By educating our employees to consider the environment in our daily decisions regarding waste disposal and the available “green” options.
- By promoting reuse, recycling and end of life management for all of our wastes.
- By providing sustainable packaging alternatives to all of our customers and requesting it of all our suppliers.
- Implementation and performing scheduled waste management.